Ready to start feeling better?
If you feel like you 'could be better', you're not alone. let's get you started.
These are some of the chapters/topics I discuss in detail if you choose to subscribe. I know the list looks long and it is a tad but it's not technical, the solutions are relatively simple and cheap, and you certainly will not need to do them all. You will probably not have to change your lifestyle in any significant way, but once you see the benefits your grocery bill may increase a little. Do you choose to spend your money on high quality or low quality products ?
- About Me
- Your Gut and Microbiota.
- Testing Your Gut
- Testing for a Leaky Gut
- The Causes of Depression and Poor Gut Health
- Right, what can we do about it?
- Probiotics. Which ones and why?
- How long to heal?
- Why don’t doctors know about this?
- Fermented Food
- FMT the Ultimate Probiotic
- Where do your good probiotics come from?
- Playing in the dirt
- Food and Pseudo food/Frankenstein Food
- You Don’t Have To Stop Drinking Alcohol
- Vitamins/Supplements - The Good, Bad and the Ugly.
- A word about stress
- Depression in History
- The cool story about Helicobacter Pylori (hard to imagine anything with that name being cool)
- Oil/Cooking Oil and your brain.
I am constantly reviewing, updating and expanding upon this info.
I've already explained that I didn't build this site to make money, I built it to help people.
So, even if you choose not to subscribe, I want to give you my top non-medical things for reducing your depression right now.
- Clean your colon (e.g. Epson salts cleanse or enema or professional colon cleanse, get rid of the bad bugs and restart)
- Take probiotics
- Spend an hour in the sun without sunscreen ( Get your vitamin D)
- Take a walk for an hour
- Have a glass of wine or three, but not 5 or 10 (if this how you chill out)
- Have a dig in the garden without gloves. Get your hands and feet dirty in nature. (YES THIS IS A GUT/BACTERIA ISSUE)
- Stop eating tasteless, pretend food and start eating real healthy food eg. grass fed steak.
If what I say doesn’t resonate with you, or you have tried it before without success, do not give up on yourself or me. There are a couple of possibilities which are still related to your gut health that can heal you.
- MTHFR can still be addressed by fixing your gut and adding a couple of vitamins.
- Pyoluria is still your gut and vitamins can help
- Parasites are still your gut and antibiotics or natural antibiotics may be the answer.
- Leaky gut, is still your gut, and probiotics (though they won't harm you) may not be enough on their own.
And remember ....
It's not in your head, it's in your gut!
Take control of your mental health for the cost of a case of beer
Serotonin is what makes your brain “happy”. 80% to 90% of serotonin is produced in the gut. Depression is your body shutting down non-essential services to survive, like being happy.
I don’t pull any punches. I’m going to tell you my theories on causes of depression and anxiety - and I have first-hand experience. I will give you my solutions and lead you step by step to your solutions.
I am not going to tell you to stop drinking, or preach about a vegan diet (but you can do both if you wish).
All for the cost of a case of beer.
If you genuinely feel like you haven't got value for money once you have read all the information I give to you as a subscriber, I'll give you your money back.